Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Like movies?


Today I’ll tell you about films...


I love movies, but unfortunately I don’t have time to go to cinema frequently. BUT! last week I met with my cousin, who felt like seeing “Black Sawn”. So, we went to Cine Hoyts of La Reina.


I liked very much the movie! It has a good plot, also the acting is amazing! I think that the most interesting of this movie is the atmosphere of tension that projects to the audience. And the last scene! So dramatic!


I totally recommend you! But hurry up because soon it will remove of showing.


Regards!


3 comments:

  1. Hi

    I hope see that film someday because I don`t have time too.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami!
    The Black Swan was the last movie that I saw at the cinema too.
    And I agree with you...the last scene was really good!
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    hmmmm, it seems that I've missed a good one. But to be honest, I missed Black Swan on purpose... When it was on, I wasn't on 'Dramma mood', so I refuse to watched it...

    However, I downloaded it(and believe me, downloaded a movie here is EPIC!!! as the Internet is so limited...) and I plan to watched it within this week.

    I'll ttyl

    Cheerios!!

    ReplyDelete