Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One of the best days of my life

I think that is very difficult define one complete day as the best, because the life is a mosaic of good moments that alternate with others not-so-good. But, I will try.

In general I think that the trips always are a great experience, and although I made a few trips, all has been very significant. I really enjoyed happy moments in each of them.

I remember one day when I was in Easter Island. Actually, every day in this place were really amazing. But one of the most exciting things was dive between chorales and goldfishes. This day was really nice, because with my friends get out early morning to Hanga Roa. There we contact with a diving center, where made us a previous instruction class. Then, we went in a motorboat into the sea, in at a point where we were at 10 feet deep. Each of us had accompanied by an instructor, so dive was not so difficult. It was the 20 minutes most beautiful of my life: Clear waters, white sands, beautiful colored fishes… an underwater landscape amazing! The only ugly were our faces with the diving suit, glasses and the oxygen tank… we looked awful hahaha.



I totally recommend diving, furthermore it’s not so expensive… If you really want to do an unusual and exciting activity, could save money for the next summer and look for a diving center. I’m sure you will like.


Blessings to all

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha we looked really awful!! The diving photos were the worst! :p

    see you tomorrow!

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I demand copyright for Anakena's photo!! hehehe :p
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. False. The best day of your life was when you knew me. (:

    ReplyDelete